Order skin cancer prevention resources
These skin cancer prevention resources support the community to increase their knowledge and understanding of the importance of sun safety, and how to incorporate skin cancer prevention behaviours into their daily lives.
For early childhood education, primary school or out of school hours resources, go to SunSmart NSW.
Download and print your own resources here, or use the form below to order free printed resources for the post
Downloadable skin cancer prevention resources
- Can you spot a skin cancer? (A3 poster) Go to PDF
- How much sun is enough? (A4 Z fold flyer) Go to PDF
- Are you SunSmart? (DL flyer) Go to PDF
- 10 myths about sun protection (A4 Z fold flyer) Go to PDF
- Skin cancer and outdoor work. A work health and safety guide (A4 booklet) Go to PDF
- Work outdoors? Use sun protection everyday (A4 Z fold flyer) Go to PDF