Order skin cancer prevention resources
These skin cancer prevention resources support the community to increase their knowledge and understanding of the importance of sun safety, and how to incorporate skin cancer prevention behaviours into their daily lives.
For early childhood education, primary school or out of school hours resources, go to SunSmart NSW.
Download and print your own resources here, or use the form below to order free printed resources for the post
Downloadable skin cancer prevention resources
- Melanoma and skin cancer guide for medical practitioners Download PDF2.34MB
- Can you spot a skin cancer? (A3 poster) Download PDF398kB
- How much sun is enough? (A4 Z fold flyer) Download PDF497kB
- Are you SunSmart? (DL flyer) Download PDF103kB
- 10 myths about sun protection (A4 Z fold flyer) Download PDF1.83MB
- Skin cancer and outdoor work. A WHS guide (A4 booklet) Download PDF1.62MB
- Work outdoors? Use sun protection everyday (A4 Z fold flyer) Download PDF711kB