This information is for people who are looking after someone with cancer.
You may still be adjusting to the news that someone you know has cancer and that you could become their carer. It’s natural to be worried about the demands that come with a caring role, and the impact this might have on your life.
Caring involves managing both your own physical and emotional needs and those of the person you are caring for. We offer practical tips on navigating the experience of cancer while balancing the demands of caring, family, work and your own needs.
Learn more about:
- Caring for someone with early-stage cancer
- Caring for someone with advanced cancer
- Support and information for carers
- Life as a carer in these videos
- Life as a carer in this podcast