We’re here to support you.
Here are some more ways we can help
Refer a patient to one of our services or access a wide range of information to support them.
Need to talk?
Call 13 11 20 Information and Support, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Outside of these hours, please leave a message or email us and you will be contacted on the next business day. Local call costs apply for all calls from within Australia.
We can call you back on a mobile phone or land line. Please advise us if it is appropriate for us to leave a message on your phone.
The National Relay Service 13 26 77 is a government initiative to assist people who are hearing and/or speech impaired.
This service will help you to communicate with a Cancer Council 13 11 20 Information and Support consultant.
Our Online Community is a safe and supportive discussion site for people affected by cancer, their carers and families.
You can use it to:
- discuss your experiences with other people
- find, receive and provide support
- connect with others at a time convenient for you.
Registration is free and your contact details are kept confidential. Join today.
A Cancer Council Information Service is provided within treatment centres across NSW. You can talk to a trained Cancer Council volunteer who can help you find the resources or services you need. This includes:
- access to evidence-based information for anyone affected by cancer.
- over 60 free Cancer Council NSW publications about cancer, treatment and side effects available in print and online.
- information about cancer support services in NSW.
- access to Cancer Council NSW cancer support services.
- social support.
While they don’t provide counselling or medical advice, our volunteers are happy to discuss your situation and guide you to the relevant information and service.
Cancer Council Information Services are available at the following treatment centres:
- Armidale – Armidale Hospital
- Albury – Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre
- Bankstown – Bankstown-Lidcome Hospital
- Blacktown – Blacktown Hospital
- Coffs Harbour – NCCI Coffs Harbour
- Frenchs Forest – GenesisCare Frenchs Forest
- Frenchs Forest – Northern Beaches Hospital
- Gosford – Central Coast Cancer Centre
- Kingswood – Nepean Hospital
- Kogarah – St George Hospital
- Lake Macquarie – Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
- Lismore – St Vincents Private Hospital
- Liverpool – Liverpool Hospital
- Newcastle – Calvary Mater Hospital
- North Gosford – North Gosford Private Hospital
- Randwick – Prince of Wales Hospital
- Shoalhaven – Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre
- St Leonards – GenesisCare St Leonards
- Tamworth – North West Cancer Centre
- Tweed Heads – The Tweed Hospital
- Wagga Wagga – Riverina Cancer Care Centre
- Westmead – The Crown Princess Mary Cancer Centre Westmead
- Wollongong – Illawarra Cancer Care Centre
- Wyong – Wyong Chemotherapy Day Unit