Tackling Tobacco Resources
On this page you will find important and useful resources for organisations, staff and consumers.
- Impacts of smoking and benefits of quitting
- Incorporating smoking cessation into drug and alcohol treatment
- Nicotine replacement therapy factsheet
- Nicotine replacement therapy FAQs
- The effect of second-hand smoke on children
- The facts about smoking and weight gain
- Quitting Smoking and Tips for Healthy Snacking
- The financial impacts of smoking on families and children
- Women and smoking
Hard copy resources
To order hard copy resources, please complete the form below. These hard copy Tackling Tobacco resources are to assist organisations in implementing the Tackling Tobacco program and encourage their staff and consumers to quit smoking. We have a larger variety of soft copy resources which can be downloaded and printed (see above).
Most not-for-profit social and community service orders are supplied and delivered for free. Larger orders or orders from interstate or non-social and community services may include a fee or not be able to be filled. A Tackling Tobacco staff member may call to discuss the intended use.