Tackling Tobacco Training Hub
Welcome to the Tackling Tobacco Training Hub, your ‘go to’ site for online learning resources.
Tackling Tobacco eLearning Training
This free online training course is designed to enhance your skills and confidence in having a conversation about tobacco use with your clients and offering support including Nicotine Replacement Therapy.
The Tackling Tobacco eLearning training course covers four key modules:
- Smoking and Your Clients
- Nicotine Dependence and Quitting
- Brief Interventions
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
To access the Tackling Tobacco eLearning training, please head to cancercouncil.ecreators.com.au
Your login details should have been provided to you in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brief Intervention Videos
- Overview: Brief Interventions using the 5As framework
- Introduction: Brief Interventions using the 5As framework
- Case study: How to have a conversation with a smoker who is not yet ready to give up
- Case study: How to have a conversation with a smoker who is thinking about quitting
- Case study: How to have a conversation with a smoker who is ready to give up
- Case study: How to have a conversation with someone who has given up but wants to stay a non-smoker
- Case study: Overview of someone’s quit smoking journey
- Overview: Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
Other Tackling Tobacco Resources
For a full set of our Tackling Tobacco resources, please head to our Tackling Tobacco Resources page.
Contact the Tackling Tobacco Team
We’re here to help with any questions you have to get started or along the way
Contact us on (02) 9334 1911 or email@example.com