Worried about money, work or your legal rights after a cancer diagnosis? Read our useful tips and find sources of support.
If cancer changes your financial situation, how will you manage? Learn how to lower your expenses, find other income and reduce financial stress.
What should you do about work after a cancer diagnosis? Explore issues such as telling your employer, arranging workplace support and deciding to stop working.
More legal and financial resources(click to expand)
- Superannuation and cancer Download PDF84kB
- Dealing with debts Download PDF57kB
- Help with bills Download PDF52kB
- Understanding funerals Download PDF64kB
- What happens to debts after death Download PDF45kB
- Your role as executor Download PDF70kB
- Getting your affairs in order Download PDF106kB
- Life Insurance Download PDF71kB
- Family law Download PDF59kB
- Immigration and cancer Download PDF122kB
- Employment and cancer Download PDF60kB
- 10 workplace factsheets for managers and HR professionals Go to website