To make these fact sheets readily accessible to managers, you may wish to link to this page from your company intranet, place the PDFs on your intranet, or simply download and distribute them as needed.
Thousands of working Australians are diagnosed with cancer every year. If your employee has cancer or is caring for someone with cancer, it can be difficult to know the best way to support him or her.
- Cancer: an overview
- Cancer myths and facts
- Talking to your employee about cancer
- Managing the effects of treatment
- Creating cancer-friendly workplaces
- Supporting a colleague with cancer
- Supporting working carers
- Death and bereavement
- Cancer in the workplace: other support
- How you can help us
Information and support resources for employers and workplaces
See a list of services and resources for employers and workplaces affected by cancer.
If one or more of your employees have cancer, they can access free cancer information and support by calling Cancer Council on 13 11 20 and talking to one of our cancer nurses.