Explore our information in your language. Find out about different types of cancer, tests, treatments, cancer prevention and more.
- Breast Cancer Network – range of resources, including video
- Cancer Australia – up-to-date information about COVID-19 vaccines and cancer, and general cancer information in Italian.
- Cancer Council Australia – information on recovery, hospital visits and telehealth
- Cancer Council Victoria – general information, including fatigue and cancer, and a cancer glossary in Italian
- Cancer Institute NSW – information in Italian on many types of cancer
- eviQ – learn about cancer treatment and managing its side effects
- Guides to Best Cancer Care – simple guides with an overview of what to expect during your cancer care (Download in Italian)
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre – information on questions to ask your doctor, recovery, advance care planning, and more
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia – download the What you need to know about prostate cancer PDF
International (recommended treatments may vary)
- AIMaC (Italian Association of Cancer Patients, relatives and friends) – information on individual cancers, on how to deal with daily life, live with the disease and improve the quality of life, and more
- ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) – patient guides on many different cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and prostate cancer