Cancer Council Information Services
A Cancer Council Information Service is provided within treatment centres across NSW. The service offers cancer patients, carers, their friends and family information on cancer and a range of support services.
What do the Information Services provide?
- Access to evidence-based information for anyone affected by cancer.
- Over 60 free Cancer Council NSW publications about cancer, treatment and side effects available in print and online.
- Information about cancer support services in NSW.
- Access to Cancer Council NSW cancer support services.
- Social support.
Talk to a trained Cancer Council volunteer, who can help you find the resources or services you need. While not providing counselling or medical advice, our volunteers are happy to discuss your situation and guide you to the relevant information and services.
Register your interest in volunteering for the Cancer Council Information Service.
13 11 20 Cancer Information and Support access
Each location has access to a telephone, so you can talk confidentially to a cancer professional on 13 11 20 about any aspect of cancer.
Call 13 11 20 Information and Support | Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Outside of these hours please leave a message and you will be contacted on the next business day.
Where are Cancer Council Information Services located?
Cancer Council Information Services are available at the following treatment centres:
- Armidale – Armidale Hospital
- Albury – Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre
- Bankstown – Bankstown-Lidcome Hospital
- Blacktown – Blacktown Hospital
- Coffs Harbour – NCCI Coffs Harbour
- Frenchs Forest – GenesisCare Frenchs Forest
- Frenchs Forest – Northern Beaches Hospital
- Gosford – Central Coast Cancer Centre
- Kingswood – Nepean Hospital
- Kogarah – St George Hospital
- Lake Macquarie – Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
- Lismore – St Vincents Private Hospital
- Liverpool – Liverpool Hospital
- Miranda – Southside Cancer Care Centre
- Newcastle – Calvary Mater Hospital
- North Gosford – North Gosford Private Hospital
- Randwick – Prince of Wales Hospital
- Shoalhaven – Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre
- St Leonards – GenesisCare St Leonards
- Tamworth – North West Cancer Centre
- Tweed Heads – The Tweed Hospital
- Wagga Wagga – Riverina Cancer Care Centre
- Westmead – The Crown Princess Mary Cancer Centre Westmead
- Wollongong – Illawarra Cancer Care Centre
- Wyong – Wyong Chemotherapy Day Unit