Why giving a major gift matters
We are the only organisation in Australia that works across the entire cancer journey, from prevention, research, information and support and campaigning for policy change.
You can help us achieve our goal to reduce deaths from cancer by 50% over the next 20 years.
“I know first-hand that the gift you leave in your will makes a difference in the lives of cancer patients and carers, because of your gift, we have the privilege to support people affected by cancer every day.”
– Lorna O’Brien, Cancer Support Services
To lead, empower and mobilise the community to beat cancer.
Our values influence the work that we do, and the way we work with our colleagues and with our community.
- Innovation: Seek and embrace the best
- Responsibility: Be accountable for our results and resources
- Courage: Speak out and step up
- Collaboration: Work together to achieve our goals
Our 2019-23 Strategy sets out our vision, our purpose, our values, what we want to do and what we want to be in 5 years.
Where your generous gift will go:
- Cancer Council NSW is 96% community funded
- We work across every aspect and every type of cancer
- Every major gift is valuable to us, we will work with you to ensure the maximum impact for your gift
Our impact in research, support and advocacy
Become a major donor
Our dedicated team will work with you to ensure that your gift is achieving impact in the area that you are passionate about.
Talk to us to learn more about the difference you can make in research, prevention, support and advocacy.