Autumn Wellness Kit
Autumn is the perfect time to start making some healthy lifestyle changes, ditch the bad habits and turn a new leaf this season. To help, we’ve put together an Autumn Wellness Kit full of fun workouts, delicious recipes, healthy eating guides from our expert nutrition team, activities for the kids and even some discounts and promotions exclusively for Cancer Council supporters!
Games and activities
Activities to keep the family active and entertained this season.
- Try health & fitness expert, Cassey The Energiser’ Maynard’s signature movement sessions, exclusive to Cancer Council supporters.
- Easy at home workout tutorials
Reinvigorate the way you move with our tips on staying active at home.
- SunSmart essentials colouring in template
- SunSmart wordsearch activity
- How SunSmart are your kids? Get them to play our SunSmart Millionaire online game and find out!
Our top tips for fueling the family with delicious, healthy meals this Autumn.
- The United Nations has declared 2021 as the International Year of Fruits and Vegetables. Learn more about your dietary essentials.
- Your easy guide to healthy alternatives for processed meats.
- Are you participating in the March Charge or taking on a new fitness goal? Learn how to best fuel your body for the challenge.
Autumn Wellness essentials
Must-have information and resources for this season of change.
- Introduce mindfulness this season with a 20-minute guided meditation
- Learn about what produce is in season with your fruit and vegetable seasonality guide
- Cassey Maynard’s health hacks for a more energized day
- Learn why sun protection is needed all year round.
- Download our free SunSmart App to find out when sun protection is required in your location
- The Karma Class free online yoga classes for kids
- The Karma Class free online mindfulness activities for kids
- Check out our online Sunscreen calculator to find out how much sunscreen you’ll need to use today!
Something to think about
As we enter another season, it may be a good time to plan for your future and write or update your will for your piece of mind. You may also like to consider leaving a lasting legacy towards a cancer free future.
We have partnered with Safewill, Australia’s leading online will writing platform, to provide our supporters with an affordable way to create your own bespoke Will and have it checked by a solicitor.
Safewill are offering Cancer Council NSW supporters a 20% discount, so the cost is just $150. Why not ensure your wishes for future generations are included in your will today? Learn more.
A special gift just for you!
The seasons are changing, the cooler weather is here but it’s still just as important to protect your skin. Refresh your SunSmart essentials and take advantage of an exclusive discount code for you. Visit any Cancer Council store in NSW and mention the promo code AUTUMN30 for 30% off your purchase.
Terms and conditions
Valid in-store only. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Save 30% on total transaction. Valid for 1 transaction only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.