However cancer has affected you, we are here to provide information and support. We can answer your questions, talk through your concerns and link you to support services, whether you are a member of the general public, a health professional, someone who has been diagnosed with cancer, or a family member or friend of someone with cancer.
You can talk to an experienced health professional about:
- Any cancer-related questions or concerns
- Emotional support, including support groups and counselling
- Assistance with bills, food, petrol, cleaning or gardening
- Transport and accommodation if you need to travel to treatment
- Health and wellbeing
- Work, financial and legal support
Please call 13 11 20 or complete the form below and one of our experienced health professionals will contact you.
If you live in a state other than NSW, please visit your state Cancer Council website.