Supporter Awards Timeline:
Cancer Council NSW Community Chosen Supporter Awards nominations open
Cancer Council NSW Community Chosen Supporter Awards nominations close
All Supporter Awards Finalists announced and event invitations sent
Supporter Awards presentation lunch
The local legends who deserve to win these awards are working tirelessly within their communities, driven not by recognition but by a passion for reducing the impact of cancer. The Community Chosen Supporter Awards are a great opportunity to recognise this unsung hero that exists within every local community.
In your entry, make sure you include detail as to why your chosen individual or team should win that award, as this will be how we determine the finalists. Also, please double check the contact details are correct because we’ll need to reach the finalists to invite them to the awards night in Sydney.
Cancer Council NSW Community Chosen Supporter Awards Categories
Young Hero(es) of the Year Award
For anyone under 18
The Young Hero of the Year Award recognises an individual or team that:
- Inspiring and exceptional young supporter(s) who is/are below the age of 18
- Have supported Cancer Council NSW by volunteering or fundraising
- Demonstrates activity above and beyond the standard expectation for their age
Holland America Line Lifetime Achievement Award
For longstanding supporters who have consistently supported us throughout the years
Holland America Line has been a corporate partner of Cancer Council NSW for since 2014. During this time, they have raised over $185,000 for Cancer Council through their ‘On Deck for a Cause’ initiative. Holland America Line also generously provide the Cancer Council NSW with use of one their elegant ships and catering for events including this year’s Supporter Awards.
The Holland America Line Lifetime Achievement Award is for an individual who:
- Has supported Cancer Council for over five years
- Has been involved with multiple initiatives within their community
- Has fundraised significant amounts or generated tangible progress towards our mission