- Where: Your local golf club
- When: Monday 16 December
- Cost: Free
- More info: Register today!
72 holes of golf in one day – Are you up for the challenge?
The Longest Day is an endurance golf marathon designed to test your skill, strength and stamina. The challenge is to successfully complete four rounds (72 holes) of golf from dawn to dusk and raise funds for Cancer Council’s research, prevention and support services.
How it works
- Form a team: Ask your golf mates to take on this challenge with you.
- Choose a day: Monday 16 December is best to ensure the most daylight hours. However, you can choose any day in December that suits best.
- Fundraise: Spread the word – the more you raise, the bigger your impact for those affected by cancer
- Tee Off: Hit the course, beat the sun and have a tee-riffic day!
Think you have what it takes?
Register now for The Longest Day and let’s tee off for a cancer free future.