- Where: Kokoda Track, Papua New Guinea
- When: Monday 1 May - Thursday 11 May
- More info: Inspired Adventures website
Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure of the Kokoda Trek to Beat Cancer. It will be exhilarating! Plus, your fundraising ensures that every step you take is a step towards beating cancer.
This is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the rich history and incredible scenery of this region, make new like-minded friends and feel good knowing that you are making a real difference to the lives of people affected by cancer.
- Trek 96 kilometres through tropical rainforest, over mountainous terrain and into unspoiled villages along the legendary Kokoda Track
- Discover the rugged beauty of the Papua New Guinea highlands and the cultures of the region
- Follow in the footsteps of Australian history on an iconic pilgrimage
Every step and every dollar helps bring us closer to a cancer-free future. Spots are strictly limited to 20 places so get in quick!
Visit the Inspired Adventures website to learn more and register.