Our Fruit and Veg Sense workshops are for small groups of parents and carers. In our free 60-minute sessions, you will learn:
- How to save money at the shops.
- How much is a ‘serve’ of fruit and veg and how many serves do we need?
- The difference between fresh, frozen and canned food.
- How to deal with fussy eaters.
- How to save time with easy, family-friendly recipe ideas.
- How to improve the long term health of your family… and much, much more!
You will receive handy tools including a recipe book, fridge magnet, healthy snack ideas for kids, and strategies for fussy eaters. Unfortunately childcare is not provided.
The following sessions are available this month until Friday 29th June 2018 – Fruit & Veg sense workshops dates [PDF]. Register by filling out our form below.
We look forward to meeting you soon!