We rely on our dedicated team of volunteers to deliver our program… and are always looking for new people to join our team!
As a dedicated Program Facilitator, you can help spread the healthy eating message directly to parents.
“I feel well prepared with all the training and support I have been given and all the efforts the facilitators go to prior to the demonstration – the school was ready for me and I felt the session was an important part of their orientation session.” (Healthy Lunch Box Program Facilitator)
Why get involved?
- You’ll be helping Cancer Council spread the word about fruit and veg
- You’ll be helping families and children reduce their risk of cancer and maintain good health
- You’ll help initiate change at the grassroots level
- You’ll meet some great people who have similar interests as you.
All you need is excellent communication and organisational skills, and a passion for healthy eating. We will give you full training, which includes a free one-day training course, a competency assessment and ongoing support from our team.
* Please note that is a requirement that all Program Facilitators undergo a Working With Children Check before conducting sessions in the community.