Our Fruit and Veg Sense workshops are for small groups of parents and carers. In our free 60-minute sessions, you will learn:
- How to save money at the shops.
- How much is a ‘serve’ of fruit and veg and how many serves do we need?
- The difference between fresh, frozen and canned food.
- How to deal with fussy eaters.
- How to save time with easy, family-friendly recipe ideas.
- How to improve the long term health of your family… and much, much more!
You will receive handy tools including a recipe book, fridge magnet, healthy snack ideas for kids, and strategies for fussy eaters. Unfortunately childcare is not provided.
The following sessions are available in the coming months – Fruit & Veg Sense workshops dates [PDF]. Register by filling out our form below.
We look forward to meeting you soon!