- Cancer Information
- Managing side effects
- Breast prostheses and reconstruction
- Seeking support
- Useful websites
These websites provide reliable information for people affected by breast cancer:
- Cancer Australia
- Cancer Council Australia
- Cancer Council Online Community
- Australian Breast Device Registry
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- BRECONDA Breast Reconstruction Decision Aid
- Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand
- Department of Human Services
- healthdirect Australia
- Look Good Feel Better
- McGrath Foundation
A/Prof Elisabeth Elder, Specialist Breast Surgeon, Westmead Breast Cancer Institute and Clinical Associate Professor, University of Sydney, NSW; Jo Cockwill, Consumer;
Suzanne Elliott, Consumer; Bronwyn Flanagan, Breast Care Nurse, Brightways, Cabrini Hospital, VIC; Maina Gordon, Consumer; Gillian Horton, Owner and Corsetry Specialist, Colleen’s Post-Mastectomy Connection, ACT; Kerry Nash, Sales and Marketing Manager, Amoena Australia, NSW; A/Prof Kerry Sherman, Macquarie University and Westmead Breast Cancer Institute, NSW. We are grateful to Amoena Australia Pty Ltd for supplying the breast form images, which appear in this section. The breast reconstruction images have been reproduced with permission from Breast Cancer: Taking Control, breastcancertakingcontrol.com © Boycare Publishing 2010.
View the Cancer Council NSW editorial policy.
The information on this page is also available for download.