Cancer Council NSW ‘Skin Check Guide Facebook Competition’ Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter the Cancer Council NSW ‘Skin Check Guide Facebook Competition’ (the Competition) form part of these conditions. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is Cancer Council NSW (ABN 51 116 463 846), 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, (02) 9334 1900 (the Promoter).
- The Competition commences at 12.00am AEDT on Monday 1 February 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 28 February 2021 (the Promotion Period).
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, an individual (Entrant) must complete and submit the competition entry form advertised on the Promoter’s Facebook Page within the Promotion Period.
Entry is automatic. Only one entry is permitted per Entrant.
- The Competition is open to Australian residents only. Entrants under the age of 18 need their parent or guardian’s permission to enter. Employees of Cancer Council NSW and of its members are ineligible to enter.
- This is a game of chance with no fee payable for entry (a gratuitous lottery). The winning entry will be determined by a random draw from the pool of Entrants who have met the eligibility criteria set out above.
- The draw will be conducted at the Cancer Council NSW office, 153 Dowling Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 at 10.00am AEDT on Monday 15 March 2021. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the draw result.
- The prize is 1 x Cancer Council NSW Retail Store voucher valued at AUD$100.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail or phone from 11.00am AEDT Monday 15 March 2021 and the winner must provide their postal address for the prize to be sent to.
- The prize will be mailed by regular mail within seven (7) days of the draw. In the event that the winner does not provide a mailing address within 21 days of the draw, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- If the prize is not claimed, a second draw will be held at 10.00am AEDT on Wednesday 24 March 2021 at the Cancer Council NSW office to re-draw the prize. The winner of the redraw will be notified via email or phone and must provide a mailing address for the prize to be sent to.
- Any entries that contain content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable in any way will not be accepted as eligible entries into the Competition. This includes, but is not limited to, any entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and for marketing purposes in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement.
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.