Healthy Lunch Box: Win 1 of 5 Visa Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter the Healthy Lunch Box promotion (the Competition) and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
3. The promoter of this Competition is The Cancer Council NSW (ABN 51 116 463 846), 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, (02) 9334 1900 (the Promoter).
4. The Competition commences at 12.01am AEDT on Friday 14 January 2022 and finishes at 11.59pm AEDT on Monday 14 February 2022 (the Promotion Period).
5. This Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, or if under 18 years of age have obtained permission from a parent or legal guardian, and who:
a) subscribe to the Promoter’s Healthy Lunch Box e-newsletter via the Healthy Lunch Box landing page during the Promotion Period; and
b) are not employees of the Promotor or any relative of employees of the Promoter.
6. Qualifying Participants are automatically entered into the Competition, with one entry per Qualifying Participant.
7. There are five (5) x $50 VISA gift cards to be won. The total prize pool is valued at $250.
8. This is a game of chance. The five prize winners will be randomly drawn by the Promoter from the pool of Qualifying Participants at 10.00am AEDT on Tuesday 15 February 2022 at the Promoter’s head office.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not redeemable for cash. If a Prize or element of a Prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
11. The winners will be notified via email from 11.00am AEDT on Tuesday 15 February 2022 and, to claim the Prize, must confirm their email address for their prize to be sent to.
12. The Prize will be emailed to the confirmed email address within seven (7) days of the draw.
13. If a winner does not claim their Prize within 7 days of the draw, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and a second draw will be held at 10.00am AEDT on Wednesday 23 February 2022 at the Promoter’s head office to re-draw the prize. The winner of the second draw will be notified via email. If the Prize is again unclaimed, the draw and notification process will be repeated until the Prize is claimed or a period of three months has elapsed, whichever is the earlier. If the Prize remains unclaimed after three months, it will be sold and proceeds paid to The Cancer Council NSW.
14. If a winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
17. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and for other marketing purposes in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.