- About Cancer Council NSW
- Healthy Lunch Box: Win 1 of 5 Visa Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
Healthy Lunch Box: Win 1 of 5 Visa Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter the Healthy Lunch Box promotion (the Competition) and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, in accordance with state regulations.
2. The promoter of this Competition is The Cancer Council NSW (ABN 51 116 463 846), 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, (02) 9334 1900 (the Promoter).
3. The Competition commences at 12.01am AEDT on Friday 15th January 2021 and finishes at 11.59pm AEDT on Monday 15th February 2021 (the Promotion Period).
4. This competition is open to Australian residents who subscribe to the Promoter’s Healthy Lunch Box e-newsletter via the Healthy Lunch Box landing page during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Participants).
5. Entry is automatic and limited to one per person.
6. If you are under 18, you need your parent’s or guardian’s permission to enter.
7. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
8. There are five (5) x $50 VISA gift cards to be won. The total prize pool will be valued at $250.
9. This is a game of chance. The prize winners will be randomly drawn by the Promoter from the pool of Qualifying Participants at 10.00am AEDT on Tuesday 16th February 2021 at the Promoter’s head office. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
11. The winners will be notified via email from 11.00am AEDT on Tuesday 16th February 2021 and must confirm their email address for their prize to be sent to.
12. The prize will be emailed within seven (7) days of the draw. If a winner does not confirm their email address within 7 days of the draw, the prize will be forfeited by the winner. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
13. If a prize is not claimed, a second draw will be held at 10.00am AEDT on Wednesday 24th February 2021 at the Promoter’s head office to re-draw the prize. The winner of the redraw will be notified via email and must confirm their email address for the prize to be sent to.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
15. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and for other marketing purposes in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement.