- Cancer information for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Information & resources for health workers
Information & resources for health workers
We’ve recently updated 5 of our fact sheets for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples diagnosed with cancer.
- What is cancer?
- Making decisions about treatment
- Talking about cancer
- Looking after someone with cancer
- Finding practical support during cancer treatment.
They are available online as pdfs and in print. The design features elements from the artwork Healing Journey created by Carissa Paglino. Carissa was born and raised in Newcastle (Awabakal country) and is a descendant of the Wanaruah people from the Upper Hunter Valley in NSW.
To order print copies, download the latest cancer resource order form and save it to your computer. Then enter in your order details in the highlighted fields and press “Save”. Once completed, simply attach the form to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.