We invite companies to partner with Cancer Council NSW, working together to develop programs to meet your marketing and corporate social responsibility objectives and our shared mission to defeat cancer.
Cancer Council has a well-regarded brand as well as expertise in developing personally tailored marketing activities to assist with brand positioning and association, sales promotions and customer loyalty and acquisition.
Companies can become business partners through a formal agreement that may cover activities such as:
- Event sponsorships
- Health program sponsorships
- Promotional partnerships
- In-kind support such as printing or distribution
- Percentage of sales contribution on products sold.
A company’s association with a cause is increasingly influencing consumers’ purchasing decisions:
- 77% of consumers would prefer to buy a product that supports a cause
- 54% of consumers would switch brands to do so
- 56% would switch retailers.
Australia 2001 Cavill & Co, ‘Heart and Sold’
We aim to work with organisations that not only share our mission but also our core values and ethics. Through cause-related marketing you demonstrate to your customers your commitment to defeating cancer.
Contact us on (02) 9334 1635 to discuss your proposal.
If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering with us, please fill in the form below