The Fruit & Veg Sense session offers parents practical and relevant information to build on their existing skills in preparing healthy family meals, with a focus on increasing fruit and veg across the day.
Sessions are free to attend and you will receive handy tools including a recipe book, fridge magnet, healthy snack ideas for kids, and strategies for fussy eaters.
Some of the topics covered in the session include:
- How to save time and money making healthy meals the whole family will enjoy
- Learn clever ways to entice fussy eaters to eat more fruit and vegetables
- Improve the long term health of your family
- How much is a “serve” of fruit and veg and how many serves do we need?
- Easy, family-friendly recipe ideas.
Each session runs for 1 ½ hours. Unfortunately childcare is not provided at the sessions.
Click here to view when sessions are running in your area.
Click here to register for a session.
Want to find out more? We would love to hear from you…