- Instructions on how to enter the Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea and Daffodil Day 2020 Schools Early Registration Draw (the Competition) form part of these conditions. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is The Cancer Council NSW (ABN 51 116 463 846), 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, (02) 9334 1900 (the Promoter).
- The Competition commences at 8.00am AEDT on Monday 21 October 2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 27 March 2020 (the Promotion Period).
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, a school (Entrant) must register to host an Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea or Daffodil Day fundraiser during 2020 within the Promotion Period. To be eligible, registrations must be completed through the Competition landing page https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/register-your-school/ or calling or emailing the Cancer Council NSW Events Administration Centre and mentioning the Competition.
Entry is automatic. Only one entry is permitted per school.
- The Competition is open to Entrants based in New South Wales only. Employees of Cancer Council NSW and of its members are ineligible to enter.
- This is a game of chance with no fee payable for entry. The winning entry will be determined by a random draw from the pool of Entrants who have completed the early registration during the Promotion Period.
- The draw will be conducted at the Promoter’s head office at 5.00pm AEST on Tuesday 31 March 2020. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the draw result.
- The prizes are 2 x catering vouchers valued at $250 AUD each.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
- The winners will be notified via e-mail or phone from 9:00am AEST on Wednesday 1 April 2020 and the winners must provide their postal address for the prize to be mailed to.
- The prize will be mailed within twenty one (21) days of the draw. In the event that the winner does not provide a postal address within 21 days of the draw, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- If a prize is not claimed, a second draw will be held at 12.00pm AEDT on Tuesday 21 April 2020 at the Promoter’s head office to re-draw the prize. The winner of the redraw will be notified via email or phone and must provide a postal address for the prize to be mailed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, late, lost or misdirected mail and shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and for other marketing purposes in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement.
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.