Cancer Connections – Online Support
- Looking to discuss & share your experiences with other people affected by cancer?
- Interested in receiving & providing support?
- Want to connect with others at a time convenient for you?
Cancer Connections is a moderated peer-support website specifically for people affected by cancer, an online community where patients, survivors, young adults with cancer, and partners, family and friends (carers), participate in discussion forums, find support groups and keep personal pages & blogs.
Anyone can browse the website.
Becoming a registered user allows you to:
- join or begin conversations, post comments & write blogs
- find communities & groups that match your interests
- create your own personal profile & post status updates and add friends
Join the conversations now.
Register and become a member of the Cancer Connections community & share your cancer experiences: