The information on this website is provided for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who can determine your individual medical needs.
We hope this information will answer some of your questions and help you in thinking about further questions that you might want to ask your doctors or our Cancer Helpline -13 11 20 for the cost of a local call from anywhere in Australia.
Reproduction and use of content
Unless indicated otherwise, all information contained on this website including text, images, graphics, audio and video clips is copyrighted by, and proprietary to, NSW Cancer Council. However a user may make copies of the content displayed on any page of the website to be used for personal and non-commercial uses.
Links to other sites
Cancer Council NSW provides links on the website to other websites that are not under its control. It is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Cancer Council NSW of the organisation or individual operating the website.
Cancer Council NSW, Daffodil Day, Australia's Biggest Morning Tea, Pink Ribbon Day, City Mile Dash, Do Your Thing.
The website is controlled by Cancer Council NSW which has its headquarters in Woolloomooloo, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Linking to The Cancer Council web site
Cancer Council NSW permits and encourages text links to content on the Cancer Council NSW website, www.cancercouncil.com.au, however:
- Any text only link must clearly be identified 'Cancer Council NSW';
- Links should be checked regularly to ensure there are no broken or irrelevant links, alternately links should 'point' to the URL www.cancercouncil.com.au
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the good reputation of Cancer Council NSW and its trademarks;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link or the host website should not suggest that Cancer Council NSW promotes or endorses any third party's causes, products, services or websites;
- The linking should not use Cancer Council NSW content for commercial or fundraising purposes;
- Cancer Council NSW reserves the right to revoke its consent to link at any time.
Please contact email@example.com for approval of links to the Cancer Council NSW website.
Cancer Council NSW is not responsible for the information or materials contained on the host website.
Changes to this Statement
We may amend this statement from time to time and post the amended version on this website.