Carer Telephone Support Group
This free group gives you the chance to talk with other people who are providing primary care for a family member, friend or loved one with a cancer diagnosis.
Who can join?
Adults in Australia who are caring for someone over eighteen with any type of cancer.
Wherever you are in Australia, you can:
- talk with people who are in a similar situation
- share experiences and information
- give and receive support
- share practical tips, tools and strategies.
How do groups work?
- Each group has 3-7 members and 2 qualified facilitators
- Groups are held twice a month
- Each session lasts an hour
- Participation is flexible -- it's okay to skip sessions when you need to
- It's free and confidential.
When is the group held?
Twice a month, on the second and fourth Monday, from 1.30 - 2.30pm (NSW time).
How do I join the group or find out more?