‘Life After Loss’ Bereavement Telephone Support Group
This free group gives you the chance to talk with other people who have been bereaved through an adult dying of cancer.
Who can join?
Adults in Australia who are in the first two years following a cancer death, where the person who died was over eighteen.
Wherever you are in Australia, you can:
- Talk with people who are in a similar situation
- Share experiences and information
- Give and receive support
- Share practical tips, tools and strategies.
How do groups work?
- Each group has 3-7 members and 2 qualified facilitators
- Groups are held twice a month, for 6 sessions only
- Each session lasts an hour
- It's free and confidential.
When is the group held?
Twice a month, on the second and fourth Monday at 10:30am (NSW time), for 6 sessions only.
Our next groups start on:
- 24 June 2013 or
- 25 September 2013.
How do I join a group or find out more?