This free group gives you the chance to talk with other people whose cancer has moved from its original site. Group members range from being newly diagnosed to having lived with advanced cancer for some time.
Who can join?
Adults in Australia who have been diagnosed with advanced cancer.
Wherever you are in Australia, you can:
- talk with people who are in a similar situation
- share experiences and information
- give and receive support
- share practical tips, tools and strategies.
How do groups work?
- Each group has 3-7 members and 2 qualified facilitators
- Groups are held twice a month
- Each session lasts an hour
- Participation is flexible – it’s okay to skip sessions when you need to
- It’s free and confidential.
When is the group held?
Twice a month, on the first and third Wednesday, from 1.30 – 2.30pm (NSW time).